Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Lowtax posted:

I'll be there Friday, Sat and Sunday if anybody lets me know they plan on coming

I'll bite, i'll show up after work tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Dear Lowtax, how long will you be at the offices tomorrow? I work about 20 minutes from your office, it would be cool to visit the forums place. Your pal, X-Ray

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Lowtax posted:

Probably most all day.

Sounds like a fun mid-afternoon. Thank you, Lowtax. :)

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Upon arriving someone served me a White Russian in a red solo cup, served with a stirring fork

Also, Lowtax just ran an elephant off a cliff in Far Cry 4

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The bathroom art fuckin rules

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
We are watching "Rats: Night of Terror" and Lowtax mandated we drink for rats. This might end poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

sincx posted:

When did yall leave? How many showed up in all? Pic of your swag?

I got a pic of my hat. I originally got a solid black and white one, but I traded it for this:

• Locked thread