Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
can you give garbage day a high five for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TOILETLORD posted:

have you thought about asking goons to fund turning the offices into a food establishment?

the tax's snack shack

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
new lowtax memes for 2014:

• working from home
  • fragmaster sitting in a chair on lowtax's lawn drinking lemonade
  • high fiving garbage day
  • giant penis

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TOILETLORD posted:

this seems more like one meme lowtax working at home high fiving frag master on the front lawn with a giant penis while drinking lemonade.

lowtax's mighty weiner is flapping in the wind, the smell of grass clippings is in the air. Lowtax hears laughter come from inside the house and smiles.

ten miles away two guys from something sensitive are lying on a hill, one is looking through a telescope at the turgid sight while the other is taking notes. The notetaker's cell phone rings and a message is displayed that another one found an old receipt in the dumpster of the pleasant hill office for "childrens toys." the two hill dwellers both look at each other and go "fuckin pedo, our work will never be done"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

garbage day posted:

I really like some small Midwestern towns. Sometimes I drive out to roadside honky tonks on the weekend to play the jukebox and drink whiskey.

This is really cool.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a starwar betamax posted:

Will Franco be there??

I will not, it's a 30hr drive or a $400 plane ticket.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a starwar betamax posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how convenient

if you ever come down to the sunshine state give me a ring and I'll buy you a beer

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please post some pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
There is no such thing as a bad pizza.

• Locked thread