Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Im coming. With Booze.

Edit: SATURDAY!

Sentinel fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Nov 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Lowtax posted:

I'm hopefully never going to be in a position where I have a wife again.

I never did understand the appeal of losing half your poo poo to a member of the opposite sex.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Jick Magger posted:

drat I was just talking with a friend last night about visiting the office some time. We live in St. Louis. If we came out tonight after work (like 9 pm), would you still be down?

If most of the shenanigans are going down tonight i too can make this pilgrimage after work probably around the same time.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Rambling Robot posted:

this gives me a 'going of out business' feeling. no people, just half-empty shelves.

got any more?

Im feeling more of a secret mancave kind've vibe.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

So im sad to say i have to put my pilgrimage to Goon Meca off until tomorrow. Ill try to show around 1-2ish.
Will there be any Swagg left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

I want to feel motivated but 3 hours in a car both ways on a sunday....

• Locked thread