Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Hi Lowtax I'm gonna trek up there Sunday afternoon, what kind of beer do you like? I'll bring some from my favorite brewery down here in Springfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Stick around, man

I'm on my way with board games, some pricy local beer, and an awful surprise movie I rented in case we feel like watching a second movie. See you guys in a few hours!

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Sentinel posted:

I want to feel motivated but 3 hours in a car both ways on a sunday....

Hey, I'm doing roughly the exact same thing

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
I may have missed it in someone else's pics but I liked Lowtax's office door nameplate:

It was nice visiting you and your dog rules, man. Thanks for brisket and a terrible movie.

• Locked thread