Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I would totally come but I'm in Jolly Olde England so you all may as well be ON THE MOON IN SPACE.

Drink some booze for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Pretend it's 2006 and play wii sports.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

spooky girlfriend posted:

Has anybody asked lowtax why there's so much toilet paper in the waste basket? I'm almost afraid to find out.

Art instillation?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

I'm not sure if I want you to elaborate, but I also totally want you to elaborate.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lowtax posted:

That's a goodbye gift courtesy of shmorky

So... I guess this maybe isn't the right place for this or anything, but what happened there? Is he not going to contribute to the site any more?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Breadallelogram posted:

he left a parting gift, what gives you the idea that something bad happened??

Years ago I did a few hardcore cleaning jobs. My experience with big piles of toilet paper in toilets is not good.

E: Someone poke the pile with a stick, for science.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Equine Don posted:

I heard a hilarious story about schmorky but Richard made me swear I wouldn't post it.

Oh you tease.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

spooky girlfriend posted:

Maybe you should set up a PO Box or something, so goons can still send you weird things. I imagine you won't be giving out your home address as freely as your office address.

This is a terrible idea.

Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
I feel some sort of horrible competition should be held for random bits of crap you don't want genuine 'Something Awful' historical artefacts.

• Locked thread