Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
ok sounds like everything is going according to plan. Max can i still stay with you, or just po at your place Lowtax. Sounds sweet as gently caress!!!

will come on sat and would stay on sun if we can watch the browns game, otherwise i have to go home :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Lowtax posted:

Pretty sure nobody is showing up.

dude i will come if i can crash there or aswbm lets me crash at his place. i am coming from cle, but don't want to miss this!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
TAX PLEASE RESPOND! I WANT TO COME BUT WOULD IT BE COOL IF I LIKED SLEPT IN THE OFFICE FOR A NIGHT BC I AM FROM CLE AND IT WOULD BE A LONG DRIVE?

You can PM me if you want, or talk about it itt so everyone knows how cool I am.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
max since lowtax is not responding to me can i crash at your place if i come this wknd?

• Locked thread