Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

are you going to the party?
He's visiting on the Lord's day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

the Night of Terror is over
Count allt he rats. How many rats were therre?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

obliriovrons posted:

Hey, I'm doing roughly the exact same thing

lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

a starwar betamax posted:

Danger super bummed out right now. I got a sick kid who done throw up thrice. So we driving straight home instead of stopping by sa tonight

....my hopes.....my dreams.......
I'm glad of it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Equine Don posted:

I heard a hilarious story about schmorky but Richard made me swear I wouldn't post it.
PM me.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

LankyIndjun posted:

What do you spend most of your time on these days, Lowtax? Some writing/some forum admin stuff? Other projects?
Hanging out with random strangers watching bad movies in his dark goon cave in rural Missouri.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Cool ironic Source magazines. That's not racist at all. Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol @ hunchback ricardo.

• Locked thread