Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

FarmerHank posted:

would like a full iphone pano of the place

Video should be posted. It should be filmed in a hamfisted "found footage" manner, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

This thread's existence restores my faith in the very concept of goons. Thanks boss. For telling us you were closing shop and not just locking up one day.

Seconded. Unironically, I feel compelled to add.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I am posting on Something Awful from SA headquarters using the awfulwifi.

Run a bandwidth test on Speedtest.net and tell us the speed.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a starwar betamax posted:

its ok guys when i get there i will film every nook and cranny

Bonus points if you discover the hidden altar.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

texaholic posted:

yeah totally down for this as long it is the Houston or Dallas area.

Any relocation should be to the great Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon. Come to the best state on the best coast. Clean, progressive, got all sorts of nature and poo poo, and weed just got legalized. Really, it is one of the closest things to a civilized place you can find in the United States.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lowtax posted:

I'm not going anywhere, my kids are here and I have joint custody!!!

lol joint custody :420:

I honestly assumed that, but couldn't restrain myself from talking up my home state. Also, I've been to Texas.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

don't make me get Texas on your rear end :clint:

When I was in San Antonio many years ago, I spotted a bumper sticker that said, "If God Loves Texas, Why Does The Sun Set In Oregon?"

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

White Dog Eggs posted:

This is a terrible idea.

Do it.

Agreed.

• Locked thread