Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

zfleeman posted:

As a Pleasant Hill native, I can confirm the complete lack of most everything.

I lived in Strasburg briefly, P-Hill is the big city! I'm trying to see if anyone I know in KC wants to make the pilgrimage out there with me Saturday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
What time are people showing up on Saturday?

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
Ok fuckers, heading that way. Beware! Or don't, whichever.

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
Where are you all? I'm drinking all the beer.

evilskillit fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 23, 2014

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
Had a lot of fun hanging out on Saturday. Buppy is the best dog ever. Then that jerk Rich gave me a Final Fantasy 13 poster, ruined the rest of my day and I now hate him.

The movies were so bad I actually died a little, which is exactly the sort of experience I was hoping for.

Lets see if this gets me in trouble. "potato"

So here's some pictures I snapped around the place. I edited peoples faces out, if your face is in a picture and you want me to upload the non-edited version let me know I guess. Also sorry some of the pictures look terrible and have this weird purple haze on them. My phone is a busted piece of poo poo and does that if the light is even remotely low.
http://imgur.com/a/pjUbh

evilskillit fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 23, 2014

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

HJE-Cobra posted:

Hey, you're wrong here. That's Vaan, popular character from hit game Final Fantasy 12, not anyone from 13. FF13 had a totally different cast of characters.

Wait, trap sprung, poo poo

Oh so it is. Turns out I can't count. FF 12 is the only recent FF I don't hate. I hated Vaan tho so it's still awful.

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

Light Gun Man posted:

Hell yes EDF discs you know what I like!

That's what I thought "Ohhh, EDF, gently caress yeah. Also Final Fantasy 13, LOL!" So I took a picture of the best and the worst of the Awfuloffice gaming catalog.

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

Light Gun Man posted:

Is the whited-out disc EDF 2025?

I don't remember and thanks to my lovely camera we can't know, but lets just say yes, because that's how I'd like to remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

spud posted:

Jesus loving Christ goons, you had one job, ONE JOB. Take decent pics, preferably of Buppy, and all we get are "sorry my camera is poo poo" or "my phone is broke". This is 2014, not 1994. Way to waste an opportunity.

I am really angry about this.

Then my mission was a success!

Also Lowtax I had a blast on Saturday and yes P-Hill is a shithole, if it wasn't rent wouldn't be so cheap. Maybe you can rent out the old Bannister complex, er...

• Locked thread