Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
i will send a representative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
Please do not shoot Lowtax

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

I'm hopefully never going to be in a position where I have a wife again.

if you ever want to move to canada i will gladly be your fake gay husband for immigration purposes

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
Take a panorama but have people constantly walking in a circle around the camera so it looks like there are lots of bizarre smeared people there

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
my representative is on his way!

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

spud posted:

Jesus loving Christ goons, you had one job, ONE JOB. Take decent pics, preferably of Buppy, and all we get are "sorry my camera is poo poo" or "my phone is broke". This is 2014, not 1994. Way to waste an opportunity.

I am really angry about this.

people dont want to be the goony weirdo just walking around taking pictures of everyone

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
please ask any of the about 30 goons who have met me IRL if you are retarded

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
we just want to mumble to ourselves while we take pictures of you, and scratch our ample necks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Captain Log posted:

The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

actually ever since the video game streaming phenomenon took off instead of coming to meetups the really terrible ones just stay home and do that

• Locked thread