Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Still waiting on that refund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That's a cool dog what's he called?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just learned that a "buppy" is a young, upwardly mobile black professional. I don't think that dog is black.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Post more pics of the dog doing happy dog things.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress idiots meeting up, we want Buppy pics

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jesus loving Christ goons, you had one job, ONE JOB. Take decent pics, preferably of Buppy, and all we get are "sorry my camera is poo poo" or "my phone is broke". This is 2014, not 1994. Way to waste an opportunity.

I am really angry about this.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tehloki posted:

people dont want to be the goony weirdo just walking around taking pictures of everyone

I hope you see the irony of this.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tehloki posted:

please ask any of the about 30 goons who have met me IRL if you are retarded

No way. I ain't taking on you and your 31 man goon crew.

I value my kneecaps and life.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CaligulaKangaroo posted:

Pleasant Hill was neither pleasant, nor a hill. It was a flat world of misery and poor dental care.

Did you drove to England cos that sounds pretty much like England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Log posted:

England's dental hygiene habits, with the exception of cosmetic dentistry, are better than America's if you like to read things. If you want to get down on the stereotypes backed up by surveys, Poland's teeth are the worst.

And years ago I even went to a TFR meet in Nashville with Micromancer (the goon who got national recognition for posting pictures in a thong with his guns and guitar hero controllers) and everyone was absolutely normal. The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

No.

• Locked thread