Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I will not be able to go, but I would like a live feed.

Also I think it is cool that Lowtax does not beg goons for money. For people that want to give money to something awful, buy me a new avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

and hug fragmaster for me

if fragmaster is there someone tell him to post on the forums and make videos

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Jick Magger posted:

LOL what I was thinking I'm married. I don't get to do things like "drive across the state to drink with strangers", or "be able to make my own plans, ever".

sever

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

jivjov posted:

Look at the majesty of the toilet. Not shown: the final issue of Nintendo Power as reading material, a massive pile of empty toilet paper rolls left by the dude lowtax fired.

i thought schmorky wore a diaper?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

jivjov posted:

I tried. But he was having none of that

have you said a word to a human being outloud or are you just posting

• Locked thread