Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

If no one shows up just mail me some stuff thanks.

Or also if they do, or whichever. I won't twist your arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Rand alPaul posted:

I like to think they printed out good posts and put them up on the window for street traffic to walk by and read.

maybe they faced them all the wrong way out and everyone thought it was just another meth den.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Put the last slice of pizza in the ceiling for posterity.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Leave everything in it when you move out and unplug it. Though I guess its winter up there in the tundra so maybe that won't work

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Don't drive home drunk, guys. Just sleep on the filthy office floor and wake up with the normal sort of drunken regrets and not the jail kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Oh, not drunk. That's no fun then. Maybe get them all drunk and lock them in. And confiscate their pants. Go back and check the carnage tomorrow.

• Locked thread