Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the answer is Great Cave Offensive, now and forever

Bobnumerotres posted:

well kirby's backstory involves him being some sort of cosmic deity born with all the power of a star, hence how his mouth leads to a black abyss and he's able to absorb anything while sustaining no damage

metaknight is of the same race, but he's not as powerful, however he tries drat hard whereas kirby never really had to and is a goofy gently caress
was this a thing outside of the anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

medibot posted:

please play kirby, every day. please play dream land 3 and epic yarn, for good feelings and thoughts
why is your return to dreamland LP not in the LP Archive site

dream land 3 is an overlooked game, and that's a shame because it's really good and the graphics are excellent

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

darealkooky posted:

wasn't dreamland 3 like, literally the last nintendo snes game? or was that dkc3?
it wasn't the last but it was drat close to it

come to think of it, the only nintendo home console that didn't have a kirby game come out for it near the end of its lifespan was the gamecube.

NES- Kirby's Adventure
SNES- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Kirby Super Star came out late too)
N64- Kirby 64
Wii- Kirby's Return to Dreamland

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Suplex was loving win.
nothing more satisfying than blazing through the arena by throwing poo poo at bosses

• Locked thread