Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Talkc posted:

Megaton Punch

this

but great cave offensive is pretty good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Heavy Lobster posted:

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is the second best Kirby game right behind Superstar imhio (in my humble imp op.).

it's hard to beat any game that you can play with three of your best buddies, but tbh i found the single player to just be a middling kirby game that kind of expected you to bring some friends along

Bobnumerotres posted:

that said it does have this track http://youtu.be/bqZLcFFCREQ which is like sex

why would you link the ds version of that track, ds has a pussy rear end synth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwXbfSk8yAc

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Nov 21, 2014

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FactsAreUseless posted:

But what is the best Kirby game? I like Kirby's Adventure, but I think Superstar is also a good choice.

kirby 3, if only for the soundtrack

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you mean Kirby's Dream Land 3?

yes, host to such fun tracks as grass land 3 and ripple field 1

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Heavy Lobster posted:

i wrote my undergrad thesis on video games and even i put less thought into them than this post does

hey i wrote my undergrad thesis on my favorite thing too

except i somehow had to relate weed to linguistics so i did it on jamaican creole and got high with the exchange students

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Discount Viscount posted:

Brawl Ball from Kirby Mass Attack is pretty fun, and a go-to toilet/time killer minigame for me.

i've never understood the appeal of playing video games while taking a poo poo. it's like eating when you take a poo poo, it just feels gross. and yeah i know i'm losing imp cred by admitting this but seriously

not that i've ever eaten while taking a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

darealkooky posted:

lol if you intentionally use any helper besides tac or wheelie

i intentionally made my friends play as tac and wheelie

• Locked thread