Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
milky way wishes because you can always have the yoyo power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

uhh my idiot friend was like "what but suplex doesnt work on bosses" and i was like WATCH THIS and i suplexed one of the counter stars youre given into dedede's fat face and ruined him

suplex is the best

oh and this reminds me, i was playing super star ultra and grabbed one of dynablade's stars with yoyo and slammed it right into her head as she went to peck me and killed her. one of the most badass things i've ever done.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
probably either super star or triple deluxe imo.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

mario mainline games don't have any turds, as well as zelda unless you couldnt get past the controls in skyward sword.

yeah you have to dip into some real obscure poo poo to find a mario game that dips below mediocre.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
personally, i think kirby and metroid are nintendo's two greatest franchises. i used to be real big into zelda back in the day but not so much now.

• Locked thread