Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Got through it. I didn't mind linearity and the game rubbing my powerlessness into my face, but outright cheating to prevent me from derailing pissed me off. Did you manage to free the slaves and not to piss Dany off, getting a huge chest of gold from her? Here's 10 barechested gladiators for you, half of whom die 5 minutes after leaving the ship. Did you prevent Whitehills from hiring an army? Never mind, they still have enough to recreate the Helm's Deep siege. You tried to invite them to the feast and kill them? Forresters poison the wine of the Whitehill family patriarch only and hope his children and soldiers don't mind to see their lord dropping dead. You successfully stole the only physical proof linking you to Tyrion and ditched the bloodied knife? Never mind, the King's Landing CSI finds you anyway.There is silliness such as Elaena outright stealing elite Northern marines from her father like they were robots that require an authorization code to proceed, Rodrik learning about the traitor in his council and doing gently caress all to uncover him, Gared screaming "I don't want to kill you" before getting a choice between slashing Britt's belly or trying to hack his arm off, or Royland betraying the house when it started to fight back against the Whitehills because they are too meek to the Whitehills. It made the ending even less satisfying than it was - it's hard to believe it's the result of your choices when you see the universe bending itself to force this particular outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread