Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Best series ever. Hideo is God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

I enjoyed Snakes Revenge as a kid but I never hear about it these days :(

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i recently played every MGS in canonical order and it was very fun and very awesome, the MGS3 versions of 1+2 are great

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Swelter Discharge posted:

you know what to do

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chalets the Baka posted:

The first girl I ever dated moved to Britain and took with her my original copy of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and I will never forgive her for that.

The Bitch Must Pay

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The HD Remasters Come To Steam - my thread in the near future

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Metal Gear Solid 5

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You have to capture multilingual soldiers to torture foreigners correctly

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
During a recent episode of Kojima Station, the Japanese developer explained that people must recruit multilingual soldiers into Mother Base in order for them to work as translators for Big Boss’ Diamond Dogs organisation.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
“Not only will you not understand soldiers speaking a foreign language if you don’t have an interpreter at Mother Base who speaks their language, you won’t be able to interrogate them either,” JunkerHQNet translated on Twitter.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Muslim Recruit: Muslims are terrified of ghosts Boss
Big Boss: [said in a really gravely voice, gritting a cigar between his teeth] Ghosts...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chalets the Baka posted:

WHat the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

snakes revenge is now a good game