Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
It's very easy for your subtitles to get lost in the glare. You may want to choose a colour or shade that shows up on both white and black, if you don't want to adjust it based on the background of the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

ArcMage posted:

Meanwhile, see if these subs work any better for you guys?

Yes, much. I can now read what you're saying when it's very bright!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Lucy needs a flashlight. And some sticky shoes.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

There was a ladder in the first room that led down. Was it a dead end with nothing to see? You can see the top of it at 1:09 on the right side of the screen.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I don't mind if you skip them, but I would be thankful if you acknowledged them the least intrusive method I can think of would be a subtitle that points it out as another dead end, or words to that effect.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

What.

The.

Frak?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Lucy? You need some sunglasses to go with that flashlight I recommended earlier.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Well, if it's a new page you want, I'm sure we can oblige.

Although, I do have to wonder - about how far through the game are you, thereabouts?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

That lightning.....

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Adding to Lucy's shopping list: Grappling Hook.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

ArcMage posted:

Think she'll settle for the hi-jump boots?

At this point, I think nothing less than a jetpack will suffice.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I can only presume the wait for the next update is because Lucy is still falling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

what.

WHAT?

That's IT?

Is there any indication at all that Lucy can make those super-jumps at the end there, or are you supposed to leap-of-faith it the entire way?

• Locked thread