Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

achillesforever6 posted:

Also the reason why Roman Catholic Priests can't marry

though for some reason this did not apply to women, who were banned completely.

hmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kyrie eleison posted:

It applies to nuns.

I am aware of that, but that wasn't my point. My point hereditary poo poo is dumb as gently caress as it was solidification before the churches were established enough to have anything to pass down. If that was really their fear they could have banned women from marrying like they did priests (which they only did centuries later so it isn't a good example either) so it really doesn't work.

• Locked thread