Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Is anyone actually living in ferguson anymore? Or is it all just protestors?

Check out the list price on some of the homes for sale in ferguson right now if you wanna get a feel for the white flight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

shyduck posted:

But football :negative:

:(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

What the hell is tactical alert

it's need to know, so, you clearly aren't tactical enough.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

I didn't get any overtime that's for sure

we're postponing the revolution till after the game down here... if the saints lose we might see some white people starting fires just for the hell of it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The live feed was pretty spotty for me, did he say that someone actually captured part of the confrontation on video??

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

justice4trayvawn posted:

I wonder where all these national guard dudes are at during this....aren't they supposed to be out there?

My experience with guard troops is they are all show, no go. When they're activated to my area for hurricane releif they have never had ammunition for their weapons & were told to never touch anyone unless it was life threatening or something. We basically used them to direct traffic.

E: this is obviously a different scenario but I'm not surprised to not see troops out there dealing with people :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Vengarr posted:

How much ammunition do you normally need for hurricane relief

This is an honest question

Well none so far, thank god. It's just surprising to find out that these dudes are all walking around with M9s on their hips that are effectively paperweights.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

Sort of fur the same reason people buy sugar gliders tho

That's the best autocorrect ever. Leaving it.

To discreetly put in your butt?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

They went on for pages about how it couldn't have been just smoke the police were deploying last night, it had to be CS gas because none of them had ever heard of people coughing from smoke inhalation lol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

justice4trayvawn posted:

you can breathe through smoke bombs and poo poo p easily fucko just asking a question hooah

Those smoke canisters pump out thick as poo poo and will most def make you cough but not the "nose to toes" snot drip or irritation you'd see from CS.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

CS is actually awesome, it makes you feel tingly all over like the tip of your dick pre O-face and clears your sinuses to boot

OC is Satans own piss and will ruin your entire day, gently caress that forever

Hail Santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

A lot of tasers have had cameras in them for years for liability reasons. We might as well put them on guns now so the next time somebody is crying about a cop blowing away their precious innocent baby they can be presented with video of him brandishing a meat cleaver.

I'd prefer body cameras that any kind of weapon cam. Our first batch of tasers came with the camera attachment but the problem with those were that they'd only show the 2-3 seconds it took for the officer to draw, activate aim and fire the taser instead of the minute or so prior that lead up to the dude being tased. Those videos sure do show that a guy got tased, but they never showed the why-> how he was acting just before being tased. Bring on the body cams though, if I was still working a beat I'd love to have one. Let that bitch run anytime I have to talk to anyone about anything at all.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Waroduce posted:

Hug it out

lol red text best text

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

justice4trayvawn posted:

shims race posts should be put into the library of congress or something imo

at least a coffee table book.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They're ready for you, Gordon. In the test chamber.

Gordon doesn't need to hear all this. He's a highly-trained professional.

You assholes need to stop reminding me that we'll never see ep 3

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

How the hell do they keep F-4's in fighting form 35 years after we quit selling them spares?

Duct tape

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Srsly. Jumping out of a moving car to put a few into a 12-year old, even when you're just five to six feet from your target, is good shooting.

He's a selfless hero who acted with no other choice.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

BexGu posted:

Donated to any local Police Department that would want them.

the line starts here boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Actually that was a Good Post by Cole :shrug:

old habits die hard

• Locked thread