Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Vengarr posted:

How much ammunition do you normally need for hurricane relief

This is an honest question

Depends on the area, the scale of damage, blah blah blah. As in every disaster response the needs vary. The real problem that leads to guardsmen not having ammunition is that they are guardsmen and we are better of not giving them live ammo.

But incase you were wondering. If they were marginally competent, you would want them armed in the event of looting and general civil unrest that follows disasters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

To the surprise of ABSOLUTELY NO ONE EVER, Ferguson is burning to the ground.

But the unrest is not just isolated to the north side of St Louis. Halfway around the world some Chinese are still REAL MAD they don't have democracy.

In other news....

LoL if you live in the northeast and have plans for Thanksgiving

I'm sure the seals raping penguins story got mentioned somewhere. If not... Well... Here you go?

Pakistan competing with the US for Outstanding Achievements in Firearm Responsibility.

The 2014 FBLA-PBL Champion has been crowned.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Next time be more specific EBB.

Edit:

Or move to Florida and start a prostitution ring.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Thats not Dusting. Thats poo poo piling.

Because they call it a dusting of snow.. and.. You know what, gently caress it. It was a bad follow up.

Edit: Wait.. When the gently caress did they change all the god drat fonts?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I can not tell you how loving angry I would be to have enlisted to Serve My Country, just to be sent off to be a tent greeter for ebola ridden savages in some hell hole that is less evolved than the loving island from Jurassic Park.

I can not tell you because there is not a word in the English language capable of expressing that amount of rage.

Then tell me "Eh, gently caress your Thanksgiving, have hospital food. LoL THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.".

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

from the police reform thread...

:confused:

Guess every ROE brief I gave on US policy supporting the soldier's inherent right to self defense was incorrect.

I suppose if I told him about the authorization for use of deadly force in defense of mission essential equipment his head would explode.

I liked the one from the Brown thread where someone tried to say that the military was trained in deescalation.

I don't know if things changed after I got out or maybe I missed a briefing or 12. But the extent of deescalation was a few low level A10 fly bys. Which tended to quell violence, but I doubt in the manner they were insinuating.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Well, you know. Facts and all that.

I am guessing its because we got an "education" from "the Man" and let me tell you about how it really is because I read on tumblr

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Didn't people get all sorts of REAL MAD about how the US treated some Norwegian who did basically the same exact thing and killed a girl in Arizona or something like that?

God drat it, I really don't want to google that poo poo.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

I just asked if anyone has actually read the (now publicly available) transcripts. Actual response:

no one is going to and no one needs to.

WHY WOULD I POSSIBLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY WAS SAID BEFORE FORMING AN OPINION ABOUT IT?

I just...I can't...

I hate this planet.

I think its time we just walk away from that thread.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Here's a hint for all of you that are mad about anything said/posted in DnD

There is neither debate nor discussion going on in any of those threads. It is literally a bunch of community college drop outs who have been educated by Wikipedia just slap fighting as they try to pretend they have any manner of command over the English language. The total sum of DnD's debate skill is the same as a screaming Rhesus Monkey throwing its poo poo at the zoo keeper for taking away its favorite stuffed toy to clean the jizz off of it.

No one in DnD has any business debating or discussing anything of greater importance than the latest patch notes on World of Warcraft. They have created a loving human centipede/mobious strip of self fellating ideals that never ends, as they all recycle the jizz from one another in to protein in order to create more jizz. 90% of DnD are to the democrats what the Tea Party/Stormfront is to the republicans, a collection of loving reactionist morons who ruin everything the least bit decent and intelligent about those whom they are even tentatively associated with. The greatest favor that forum could do for this world and intelligent recourse is merge with TCC or TFR and come up with some kind of mass suicide plan that either ends with a market shortage of buckshot or heroin.

Zeris posted:

While Pakistan is nowhere near passing the "actually gives a poo poo about its people's basic needs" test, I have to point out that western volunteers vaccinating poors is a cliche CIA plot for a reason (we actually did it).

Edit. You can google "CIA vaccination bin laden" for your preferred source

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/05/20/314231260/cia-says-it-will-no-longer-use-vaccine-programs-as-cover

Didn't they do this a lot in central/south America too? Or was that a book I read.

Its the CIA so chances are, they did.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Pls put in op for every CE op ever.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

If y'all really want a shim book, I might know a guy who knows a guy. It could probably happen for a reasonable price.

How big we talking and is this hard covered or paperback? Standard or landscape? Greatest hits or every one?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Better idea.

Take all that money, give it to some contracting firm and don't get too curious about how they clean up that loving waist of sand.

What ever is left we build a super Walmart and a Little Caesars. Call it Allahbama.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Two Finger posted:

Pretty good. Have to start the patriot games one at about 1:15 or so to really make it fit.

I hate to be the guy to bring up the whole race riots thing but the Tea Party posted about how the guy in Ferguson is clearly innocent and was clearly defending himself so working from my normal principle of 'the Tea Party are completely wrong' I can only assume that he did in fact murder a poor innocent black kid, or should I adopt the 'right twice a day' rule?

Its pretty simple to pick a side on this.

Ask yourself "what is likely to happen if I punch a cop?".

If you answer "Imma get my rear end beat or gunned down", then Wilson shouldn't have been charged.

If your answer involves blowing Al Sharpton while mumbling something about white man oppression, then he murdered an innocent man who just happened to have strong arm robbed a store clerk shortly before being turned into a pasta strainer.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Posts now with 100% more fitting background audio.

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Everybody loves news about the F-35, right?

For more fun reading, .

http://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

50 Foot Ant posted:

Holy gently caress, I worked on Force XXI at Fort Hood in the early 1990's (please don't kill me, your gear isn't MY fault) and it wasn't this goddamn stupid.

Scrap that piece of poo poo and start over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTJB-_Yd50&t=159s

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I like to think the SR-71 ran purely on magic. Some of the engineering solutions they came up with make you wonder how they didn't end up with an SSTO spaceplane that fellated the pilot.

The SR 71 did run on magic and I will fite anyone who claims otherwise

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

This is kinda a side step, but I was at the VA today to have my weekly "not gonna kill myself today" check up, and as always, set up camp in the waiting room.

So I grabbed this National Geographic magazine that had an interesting article advertised on the cover about Hatshepsut, this Egyptian queen who said gently caress you to her step son and took the throne for herself... It wasn't near as awesome as it sounded. But what was was a poo poo ton of letters to the editor about a story in a previous issue about King Herod.

For those of you who don't know biblical history, Herod launched the second most ineffective infanticide campaign in history. He also was a prolific developer and pushed society farther into the future than anyone else to that point since Solomon. Like all effective leaders, he built, maintained and advanced an empire on the two things that create successful empires. Progressive thought and bloodshed.

So anyway. Most of these letters were a bunch of D&D pearl clutchers who basically poo poo all over him. One going so far as to say "We don't need leaders who advance civilization at the cost of murder and evil".

So basically we should be living in caves and making GBS threads in a stream. Because advancement and evolution should not come at the cost of humanity. Said by someone who has a magazine subscription and probably reads by light provided through electricity, and didn't die at a young age because they weren't mauled by a saber toothed tiger.

Yep.

I almost don't want to spoil the best part. The accounts of him committing infanticide are solely regulated to The Book of Matthew. Which means they were a bunch of angry Christians. D&D and blindly following Christians, trying to drag us back to the stone age, one whining letter at a time.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

this...but I need my boss to actually give me something to do.

stupid holiday slow down.

Are you just doing God's work locking up Georgia garden equipment or do you take companies to the cleaners for abuse of their employees as well?

Im sure you told us before but :effort: to go through your post history and find it.

I ask because I may have some work for you.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Ok. You can :lol: all you want at this.

But...

Skeet shooting with a laser from a battle ship is loving awesome. And you are a gigantic human being if you think otherwise.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

seem to recall something about laser guns being possibly violations against the law of armed conflict.

blinding people with lasers bad, burning them with flamethrowers bad, shooting them in the head good.

I thought the law of armed conflict said we couldn't shoot a person, but we could shoot military equipment. Like the uniform they were wearing and well.. poo poo happens when some cloth can't stop bullet travel.

But its been awhile since I read up on rules to dusting camel jockeys.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yeah this is from a while back but I skip legal poo poo

Shooting a laser from a battleship would be awesome, but we don't have any active battleships. Hell, a cruiser or destroyer or PC would be awesome.

Ponce is not one of those. Ponce is not awesome. Ponce is the 1973 El Camino with the base straight-6 of the fleet.

Its a navy boat that doesn't have a runway. Its a battleship to me.

Andrew Jackson was our president for two terms.

quote:

On the last day of the presidency, Jackson admitted that he had but two regrets, that he "had been unable to shoot Henry Clay or to hang John C. Calhoun."

Clay was his political nemesis. Calhoun was his vice president for 4 years.

Lived with a musket ball in one of his lungs from a duel in 1806 where he let Charles Dickinson (not the author), an expert marksman, shoot first on purpose.

Also killed a poo poo ton of Injuns and generally was :black101: as gently caress.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Teddy had a slug in his chest as well from a botched assassination attempt. It hit his speech in his pocket before going into his chest. He figured since he wasn't coughing up blood it missed his lungs so he said "it'll take more than that to kill a bull moose" and gave his speech as planned.

Reagan got shot too.

maffew buildings posted:

Most of GiP would probably have fit in better during the western expansion and Indian wars, especially Shim, even if an officer would've assigned someone to keep an eye on him and his shifty Jewery

Custer had balls.

Terrible battle plan, but balls. Brass ones.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Honestly I'm partial to Grandpa Tendency's era of carpet bomb Berlin.

Euro theater, running out of Italy, smoking krauts from what ever 1000 feet they flew at. Then he went on to help build NASA.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Ok. Imma spell this out for anyone who might not have accepted a very simple truth. Isis is pure evil. Not cartoon poo poo, not bond style, we aren't even in Stephen king meets Michael chriton land.

Remember the nazis from your history class? The nazis would be telling these ragheads they need to dial it down a notch or 10. There is but one way to handle Isis.

Kill every last member.

Door to door. Mud hut to mud hut. Jdam the place. Turn it into a loving lake. Extend the Mediterranean to Kuwait if need be. They need to die. My entire family is so Viking that we should have crossed the Atlantic in a flat bottom wood boat. And even our ancestors aren't as bad as these fucks. They need to die. Yea there is some anti Isis propaganda out there. But let's come to reality. They are on the level of kiddy rape and slave trade. The Huns, Vikings. Mongols.. All of them would have a problem with Isis. And they were some really lovely people.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

So?

This is how I know the people who were teenagers when 9/11 happen will be just as loving worthless as baby boomers.

INVADE MUDFARMERNAM!
INVADE MUDFARMERSTAN!
EVIL MUST BE STOPPED!
BY US!

The issue here is they are trying to drag civilization back to the Ionian stage. They offer absolutely no advancement to man kind. Thats what separates them from at least being misguided. They want to de-evolve us as a species. Keep in mind at least the Romans offered what was cutting edge technology at the time. Vikings were ransacking and pillaging their way to North America. The mongols reestablished the Silk Road. gently caress. At least the Nazis gave us Volkswagen and a secondary use for industrial ovens.

ISIS wants to undo basically every advancement made since we figured out how to not drag our knuckles in the loving sand. Thats why we need to kill them. And that is what makes them worse. At least the others had some ounce of contribution in them. ISIS does not.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ActusRhesus posted:

Joke's on them when Kate kid # 2 is like that kid in the Omen, pushes Will down a flight of stairs, and we end up with the coronation of King Harry the Ginger, the First of His Name.

Thus continuing the modern day streak of awesome British royalty.

on a related note...

The queen is growing shrooms in her garden. And no its not a metaphor.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

So I missed this back in November...

Apparently the guys behind Cards Against Humanity decided to prove that people will buy anything. So they sold boxes of bull poo poo.

30,000 boxes of poo poo.

At $6 dollars a box.

$180, 000.

Why mention it now? Because people started receiving them. Only to learn that yes, in fact, they paid $6 for a box of cow excrement.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's going to be like all those films from the early nineties where 20 and 100 dollar bills USD are treated like gold. :allears:

Oh and by the way, I have a great deal on Zimbabwe currency and Saddam dinars if anybody is interested. No risk, big earnings guaranteed!

DIdn't people demand to be paid in Vodka at that time?

Or did I dream that?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I have a solution to this.

Erase all traces of land south of 40N from Laos to Israel.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

I hate his brother like poison, but I don't have any feelings one way or another about Jeb. He doesn't seem like a guy that you elect to office, he seems more like someone that gets appointed to stuff and quoted on CNN a lot.

Although come to think of it being elected governor of Florida seems like it should disqualify you from holding higher office.

Jeb Bush would be a not terrible choice for president.

He wouldn't change much. Wouldn't get anything of real importance done. And he won't appoint anyone of note.

Basically it would be 4-8 years of "I think something happened??".

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

I thought the same thing about his brother and that's how a bunch of you ended up wondering how sand kept getting into the crack of your rear end.

Too be fair. It would have been the same if it wasn't for Osama Bin Layinginacasket filing flight plans rivaling John Denver's.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I'm still waiting for the poo poo to hit the fan over our Cuba deal yesterday.

I can't believe everything south of Fort Pierce isn't being burned to the ground by a bunch of angry spics.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

That pretty much sums up gun control and really any thing in this lovely country.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Saw the article.
Don't point guns at police people, you will get got.

Pretty much this.

If you point a gun at a cop, you should be gunned the gently caress down. And have a few rounds discharged into your lifeless body "just to be sure".

Also. Anyone in the angry mob is loving stupid.

Also, can we finally put Al Sharpton down? Because he is an insufferable gently caress.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

MrYenko posted:

Cops aren't somehow more important, nor is violence against them somehow more heinous than it is against anyone else.

They just happen to be more frequently armed, and in the mindset to shoot back.

This is actually wrong.

They are more important in the eyes of the legal system. And frankly they are more important because they are theoretically what keeps blacks criminals from stealing my car/tv/Russian mail order bride. Its what I pay them to do. And in my area they do a loving stellar job. Which more than I can say for the fuckin neighbor. What happens if someone breaks into my house? He calls the cops. Its the cops who put a few dozen rounds in to that motherfucker as he is walkin out my front door.

I like cops.

I like cops who do their job and shoot people who should be shot.

I understand that someone picking a fight with cops isn't real smart. And judging by the snot nosed little shits running around these days, we could use a few less dumb asses fuckin and making more dumb kids. Which opens up a few more seats and teacher time for the smart kids.

Holy poo poo.. Every time a cop guns someone down, the education system improves.... The pieces are coming together.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ded posted:

Is it genocide if you are only culling certain sects of a religion?

Technically yes.

But someone has to have the balls to go after us for it. And I mean besides holding a UN conference call and telling a pack of reporters that they think we did something "wrong".

Which frankly I would find more entertaining than wiping out Islam. Because the US is roughly 95% of the UN's fighting force when they actually do put on their blue berets.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

Still angry about Lexington and Concord eh

:golfclap:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

Stay Bomb the gently caress out of the Middle East.

Fixt for accuracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Also in the news: ChrisChan vandalized a Sonic advertisement in a GameStop while dressed in drag, then maced an employee on the way out. He's in jail now.

I didn't know who this was. So I googled ChrisChan and got an ED article.

:stare:

I'm not one to buy into insanity pleas too often, but.... This dude has issues and belongs in a mental health facility. Not a prison.

Prisons eventually have to release people. This guy, needs to be Haldol'd up and locked away till the sun eats this planet whole.

• Locked thread