Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Panzeh posted:

so what's it like lighting up crosses in celebration

:frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

ManMythLegend posted:

Even with the loltasticness of the story, my favorite thing about the whole thing is that they had to request a loving waiver from a general so they could paint their loving trucks a new color. That's the sort of cargo cult poo poo I hate about the military. Somehow the rest of the world can operate just fine with trucks and tanks painted all sorts of colors and just labeled properly, but since some checklist somewhere says it needs to be a certain color we have no room for rational loving thought.

Not to go too far off the rails but that is the great thing about being a terminal O4, I do whatever the hell needs to be done. That's always sort of always been my approach but it's full throttle now that I'm approved for continuation. My current front office is cool with it and actually appreciates my ability to just get things done but I have a feeling my next command is not going to be so appreciative.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

ActusRhesus is A Good Poster and shouldn't let the DnD clownshoes get to her.

Seriously dont let the morons get you down AR. Just make sure you enjoy stirring them into impotent rage to the point where they have to make a really angry tumblr post.

• Locked thread