Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Is Ferguson about to do a pretty good Palin Family Outing impression now or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ok, enough of this crypto-racist "is it RAHOWA time yet?" bullshit. The grand jury has reached its decision. Acting like this is a win for your team grossly oversimplifies the situation and is the mirror image of the poo poo you all make fun of D&D for.

Is it okay to make fun of DnD saying America is dead because evidence, witness accounts and the prosecutor even admitting there was no real case against it to begin with, though?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'll cut the average person some slack considering they're fed a "in order for your team to win the other side has to lose" narrative by pundits and the media.

The only winners yesterday were the media and their advertisers.

And the people who bet on the verdict/reaction in Vegas

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I swear that GiP is the only forum where people can actually say "oh poo poo, sorry dude, I was wrong" and people act like sensible humans about it.

I love you faggots, each and every one of you.

Also, someone ran over some protesters in Minnesota because apparently the way to be mad about something in Missouri is disrupt traffic in Minneapolis?

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3631519.shtml

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Here's a hint for all of you that are mad about anything said/posted in DnD

There is neither debate nor discussion going on in any of those threads. It is literally a bunch of community college drop outs who have been educated by Wikipedia just slap fighting as they try to pretend they have any manner of command over the English language. The total sum of DnD's debate skill is the same as a screaming Rhesus Monkey throwing its poo poo at the zoo keeper for taking away its favorite stuffed toy to clean the jizz off of it.

No one in DnD has any business debating or discussing anything of greater importance than the latest patch notes on World of Warcraft. They have created a loving human centipede/mobious strip of self fellating ideals that never ends, as they all recycle the jizz from one another in to protein in order to create more jizz. 90% of DnD are to the democrats what the Tea Party/Stormfront is to the republicans, a collection of loving reactionist morons who ruin everything the least bit decent and intelligent about those whom they are even tentatively associated with. The greatest favor that forum could do for this world and intelligent recourse is merge with TCC or TFR and come up with some kind of mass suicide plan that either ends with a market shortage of buckshot or heroin.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

No offense, I was curious how that specific breed of primate got in my head, though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
One of the cops I'm friends with loves blasting gently caress the Police in his cruiser

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ActusRhesus posted:

someone graffitid "gently caress court" on our misdemeanor courthouse. It's now the desktop image for a bunch of the prosecutors.

Seriously. Its like when I had to explain to the AF dudes I shared a barracks with that no one hates other Marines as much as Air Wing Marines and vice-versa

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bolow posted:

Don't professional airline pilots on domestic routes make loving garbage in the first place. Like literally less than a bus driver in a major city?

Only on regionals. My brother's flight-school roommate makes good money flying for Southwest

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm going with yes.

You cannot convince me that "she" isn't Karl Rove in drag

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeroisanumber posted:

How the hell do they keep F-4's in fighting form 35 years after we quit selling them spares?

Probably buying spare parts from one of the dozens of countries that have had their moth-balled and parted out.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

50 Foot Ant posted:

But using the FUEL as a loving heat-sink just makes me envision the goddamn Challenger. I mean, I'm not an engineer or anything like that, but holy poo poo.

The SR-71 did it so shut your toothless mouth gramps before you bad mouth the greatest goddamed thing this human being loving empire of ours ever produced :patriot:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ActusRhesus posted:

I'm just amused by how many people think I'm a dude based on my posts, and the apparent privilege shown therein.

I've truly reached equality.

My favorite thing about you is that your mere existence and success proves 90% of the poo poo in DnD wrong in such a way they have to escape to a literal fantasy world to cope.

If that isn't the funniest loving thing to someone then chances are they're part of The Problem©

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
You can think grover is a know-nothing broke-dick with an unearned sense of intellectual superiority while still thinking that lasers are cool. These are not mutually exclusive belief systems.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

Cleaning my m4 was pain in the rear end enough so I'm glad I'm out before the laser revolution.

Theoretically there's way less moving parts that will rust from constant over-cleaning and contact with one another in a laser, at least.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I want to know what Biden wanted because you know it has to be :krad:

His buddy Scooter gets his old college (prison) roomie to beat the poo poo out of Osama after a Molly Hatchet concert, then road haul him with his IROC until he was an unidentifiable stump

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

oregon or maine

Oregon.

My family lived near Portland Maine for about 6 or 7 years. It's a nice New England town with a few office buildings, Nicer than Bangor, not as pretty as Augusta, but if it weren't for the weather it's where I'd want to live

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Canada wins for best home game against jihad. The US continues to have an amazing road-game streak. The English speaking world pretty much rules

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Whats making it collapse?

Western sanctions, dropping oil prices, Ukraine refusing to pay for the poo poo they bought before Crimea, lovely industry losing to European and Chinese imports and no one paying Russia for the weapons they buy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm still not 100% that this isn't just Sony balking to create demand to see what is most likely a terrible movie that would have bombed without the help of a North Korean bottle rocket set.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://rt.com/news/216675-mh370-shot-down-us/ Former French airline CEO claiming the US Navy shot down MH370 because it was hacked or hijacked and trying to make a 9-11 suicide attack on Diego Garcia

If that were the case we'd be bragging our asses off to show we give no fucks in stopping terrorism

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Derek Dominoe posted:

Is there an aviation equivalent to D.W.A.?

Kamikaze attacks were just confused Japanese pilots trying to land on the wrong boat

holocaust bloopers posted:

Microbursts and windshear are no joke pucker inducing. Especially microbursts.

My brother rented a sail plane to take me up flying a few years ago in New Mexico. We were up around some mountains as a cloud came up over them while we were riding the mountain's 'wave' and gaining altitude. Then we got a small, but very nasty microburst as we were in the part of the flight path facing away from the mountain. It felt like we were in a drag race because it just pushed us so hard and so fast. It flexed the wings back as we accelerated with the burst before he VERY gently turned us about 45 degrees away from it an toward the little glider airport we had taken off from.

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 29, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

The weirdest thing about my career is that was my least enjoyable deployment. Certainly can't call it bad, but it was definitely the one I had the least fun on.

That's because the Caribbean is just West Africa with better advertising

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

holy poo poo gonna go check the cwciki for the first time in forever

Same, holy poo poo. it was all motivated for the new Sonic game/cartoon not having the same colored arms.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

I'm gonna have to look this guy up after work, because the last few posts are pretty loving :stare:

He's an internet famous autistic Sonic the Hedgehog fan who wrote a lot of self starring fanfic who recently became a tranny.

I'm not convinced that he's not actually Fire

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Honest to god I feel bad for him. He's a lovely person and everything, but at the end of the day between crippling mental illness and his upbringing, kid never stood a loving chance.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Courthouse posted:

The story really should be 'internet shitlers spend years incessantly bullying and doxing poor special needs kid', quite probably making a lot of his issues even worse. Couldn't just let the poor guy be alone and paint his loving sonics, could we? :smith:

That's another good point. I'm certain the people who spend all day trolling him are by far shittier human beings than he is.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeroisanumber posted:

There was one time when someone blackmailed him into chopping up one of his Sonic toys and shoving it up his rear end, so yeah I'd say that beats being a weirdo.

Jesus loving Christ that's actually considered rape in some states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Richard Bong posted:

Well with 180 rounds it's not really worth much.

Russian fighters carry the same load and have had a good deal of success with it

• Locked thread