Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hahahahaha. Darwinism at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I can't remember the last time I watched the news.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Apparently this has been the only current event for months.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

She definitely went to Stanford.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Equine Don posted:

What rereg are you

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Oh, man, when I was in basic, everybody thought that the gas chamber was going to be the end of the world or some poo poo. Afterward, I was actually pretty happy to have done it because it cleaned out all the poo poo that had built up over a winter in loving Knox.

:stonk: I feel like I've been lied to. Your crossed rifles...

You just raped my brain.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Same, but infantry. Shouldn't you have crossed sabers?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I should change my AV to a ranger tab. I never got one IRL but gently caress it v:)v

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So you post in the resource thread that you are 19d (cav), give yourself an infantry AV, get called out on it, and respond with v:)v

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

It's not really an infantry av. It was previously just one rifle, but I added a second after getting banned or something.

Also, it's not even a rifle, it's a Daisy.

e:

I apologize for overreacting. I'm fuckng gay.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

I think its time we just walk away from that thread.

It was that time a while ago.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Vasudus posted:

I've been told that I don't understand how institutional racism works, or the perils of homelessness.

I have a masters in sociology and I worked for a homeless shelter before my current job :wtc:

Don't wave your papers with words at me Mr. Fancy Pants. I post on the internet.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bolow posted:

Vasudus has a sociology degree iirc :v:

Look up two posts.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Anyways...

CURRENT EVENTS

I just pooped.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

I just want to say that's an amazing slogan.

Take pride. It's a Daisy.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

And End of Watch was loving badass and had lots of lapel cameras.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

That was a legit hosed-up situation. The guy who called 911 was lying his rear end off and saying that the dude was carrying a rifle and pointing it at kids and acting crazy, when security footage just showed him hanging out in an aisle holding an air rifle that he was planning to buy or ask a question about or whatever. So the cops roll in expecting Charles Whitman reborn and shoot the guy dead almost as soon as they see him.

Here's a video synced with the 911 call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nMJ2gV_WLo

Can the guy that called that in be thrown in prison? Because he should be.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I love the originals, but I am almost positive these are going to be absolute poo poo, just like the prequels.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Waroduce posted:

Hug it out

What happened to you sexy Hitler av?!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Here's a pretty good op-ed that elaborates on this position (and incidentally lines up with how I feel about the situation):
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/opinion/charles-blow-first-michael-brown-now-eric-garner.html?_r=0

That is a pretty good article.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

maffew buildings posted:

Art that doesn't suck donkey dick: that painting of Freddy Merucury, paintings of naked chicks from the 70s, and that badass oil painting of the US commando from Vietnam with an olive bandana and a green face and the sleeveless vest with a ton of dead VC all over and he has his foot up on the pile of dead VC bodies and is lighting a cigarette off the barrel of his M-16

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Best Friends posted:

The percentage of people we killed in Iraq who fall into the "collateral damage/targeting mistake category" is at least a majority, probably a very strong majority. The figure I heard from a major on the rate of cars we shot up for suspected VBIED actually being a VBIED was something like 5%.

Yeah, monday morning quarterbacking that poo poo is a loving blast.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bolow posted:

Selling heroin should be legal because it kills TCC posters

The man has a point.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

oddly, the first person I heard say dickmitten was a lesbian circa 2003. (though she's a goon too)

Other favorites:

twatwaffle
douchecanoe
cockmonger
Canadian

Also, cuntelope

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

You would enjoy one of my rugby team's drinking games:

loving animals.

You had to go around the circle taking an animal's name and turning it into a profanity. If you couldn't come up with one, you had to drink.

Examples: Phalligator, its cousin the cockodile, praying man-tits, etc. etc. Now cuntelope.

Honorable mentions to titmouse and blue footed boobie. Because they were already pervy.

I always considered it as a fruit like twattermelon, but that works too.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This thread makes me feel really dumb sometimes.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

Kill em all and gently caress your god in the rear end

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Equine Don posted:

He needed total activation.

Hell yeah. Energy drink with nicotine.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

I've never seen rip-its outside if the military. Is it a fine Skilcraft product?

The mexican shops here have them.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Also remember that it doesn't count as two kills if you blow up the guy again at his funeral.

Well that is some bullshit.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Equine Don posted:

Actually deer are real good and cool (to make into sausage).

And jerky.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dead Reckoning posted:

And all we get is AFN :(

gently caress those commercials.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYyPJ3GBiA8

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Politics.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Godholio posted:

Yeah but North Koreans can't row to California on a '53 Buick.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

Happy new year gip

• Locked thread