Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm not saying no jokes but put some drat effort into it instead of empty-quoting "burn the world in nuclear fire"

I feel that "burn the world in nuclear fire" is a valid socio-economic-environmental argument and furthermore according to Das Kapital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

What the hell is tactical alert

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

beanieson posted:

it's need to know, so, you clearly aren't tactical enough.

I didn't get any overtime that's for sure

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Look I'm just here to post gifs from Pearl Jam's Do The Evolution because that video fuckin' owns

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Tear gas flyin' already

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

If you missed the beetle threads you missed out, the guy has better finds than sixgun.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Equine Don posted:

Wasn't there a C-130 full of pallets of money that disappeared or something.

Oh my god that was such amateur hour loving bullshit dreamed up by some rear end in a top hat who saw Ocean's Eleven one too loving many times. Actually stealing physical money? What a loving chump. Everyone else was taking out massive loans to front donations to the RNC and then sucking the sweet sweet teat of contracting money from Bremer or whoever and never delivering a god drat thing. You had a powerpoint with a few buzzwords, a couple of connections with whatever closeted Republican was getting bj's in airport bathrooms and you had a willingness to quote John Galt and you could pretty do anything you loving wanted.

And that not even counting the contractors we let carry guns jesus christ those guys were a whole new loving level.

Iraq 2003-now is basically every paranoid 70's thriller writers most unbelievable unpublished novel of colossal government conspiracy and incompetence times a loving thousand.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

"He died as he would have wanted to go, asphyxiated in a red panda suit."

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Some goon or other actually advocated for the banning of public sector unions because apparently removing the constitutionally protected rights of the working class will fix racism. :rolleyes:

Also lol at people bitching at cops not getting indicted, I know criminals who have shot 8 people in 6 incidents who have yet to get a single conviction.

In conclusion anyone advocating anything anti police or anti military is a dickhead

strawman, moral equivalency and an ad hominem I can't wait for lurkers to mash the report button.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Generation Internet posted:

Regional parliament is like right next door:

Choose 1 target for your politically motivated attack:

- Parliament
- News Station
- National Bank
- Supreme Court
- Lindt Cafe

Don't forget your flag!

42 wallaby way

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/23/who-started-new-york-s-dead-cops-chant.html?via=mobile&source=facebook

tl;dr a bunch of rich white people are part of a group advocating revolution and violence against police as tools of political change

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

He had some strong opinions on the National Guard units he met in Iraq

Still angry about Lexington and Concord eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

Is GiP just full of idiots who have never actually done anything in the military now?

I thought GiP was mostly a safe space for chickenhawks with reprehensible opinions at this point

• Locked thread