Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Does it do anything when you turn the key on? Lights on the dash, etc? Sounds like something wrong with the battery terminals/wires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea its the cables/terminals, has to be.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea that gauge might be fine after all, haha.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

The fact that the engine cooling fan is run off a switch instead of the most simple relay/thermoswitch makes me seriously concerned about what the inside of that engine looks like and how the turbo is set up :(

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

SF please take a bunch of pictures of the engine bay for us, from every angle and point of view. Its so frustrating that you havent done that yet. We can help you.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Ive had a Scirocco for 9 years and its been the most reliable car Ive ever had though its an 8V which is a little less finicky than the 16V. Its also insanely fun to drive even with only 90hp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

TWSS posted:

I found a video of OP in his second favourite pair of pajamas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7GmuYbRypg

If you havent done this exact thing in one of your project cars then you have no soul and should leave AI right now.

• Locked thread