Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
What is goin on with the stripes on your shirt?

I like how the picture is washed out and 80s looking already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Are you sure its an extra $300? My main driver is a 2004 mustang gt, and when I added the cruddy 99 explorer my insurance went up about $10 per month. Of course this all depends on where you live and a bunch of other stuff.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Huggable Bear King posted:

I had a 95 stick shift mustang when I was 19. I drove it in the snow and learned pretty quickly that it sucked poo poo in the snow. If you insist on driving that in the snow get a couple bags of kitty litter and a small shovel and throw it in the trunk. Or find a big heavy RWD car like a crown vic.
Sorry, but it was probably less the car sucking poo poo and more you. Even with no traction control and no abs I didn't get stuck once in a buffalo winter, and its because I bought snow tires. Didn't even need anything in the trunk.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Sperglord Firecock posted:

Nah, like I said before, the most I'd do is a vanity plate and louvers on the back window, because something about louvers just appeals to me.
This is genuinely a huge reason why I bought my mustang. I knew louvers would be plentiful.

edit: I always like a reason to post this picture too. It was on a local craigslist for $3500, I wish I had the money to buy it at the time.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Update on Not Driving Like I Want To Ruin My Car:
Went to the parking lot, and saw what I think was a drug deal go down with a guy in a black Mitsubishi Eclipse? I accelerated really fast near his car, but he didn't look impressed. Mind you, I probably shouldn't try to gain the respect of anyone that drives a lovely 3rd Gen Eclipse anyways, because they kinda look like poop.
He didn't look impressed because he can hear you miss your shifts. Also because that's a dumb thing to do.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
He's gonna blow the engine while trying to show off to a homeless guy drinking a 40 in an empty parking lot.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Does someone here have to mail you a laptop fan now? What else are we going to have to send down the line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

rscott posted:

I forgot how much you paid for it but if you get out of this with under a thousand bucks lost then you should consider yourself super lucky

Mine isn't a shitbox, thank you very much. IT IS A PERFORMANCE DRIVING MACHINE that I may have bought for only $4.5k. >.>

Seriously, this thing drives lightyears better than my last car.
Now when you say lightyears better....

• Locked thread