Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Why does everyone care so much if he ruins the car, its not like its super rare or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The op is a retard, this is coming from somebody who has spent way too much on 20 year old japanese turbocharged shitboxes.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Sperglord Firecock posted:

Quite honestly, a lot of people have the wrong idea, and lemme clear this up.

Euphoria is experienced most firmly at the state of a curve at 80+mph and you don't know if you're gonna end up at the end of the turn safe or not.

The Foxbody Mustangs are neat, and lemme make this clear, very very neat, but I dunno how they handle on a high speed curve without for sure spinning out and killing me.

As much as you might recommend me a nice neat Honda Civic or a Saturn Shitbody (I dunno), I really don't want any of those. I want something that is a bad decision that I can drive like a madman and swing around corners, because I know for a fact that the next 20+ years of my life is gonna be a miserable experience of marriage, dealing with it, and loving about with silly cars whose handling I am going to hate and am going to wish was better just for the sake of getting around a corner at 60+mph. I know what I am getting into, because I expect having a silly car project for the rest of my life. Because if I accepted anything else, I'd be selling myself short. I know that I can handle getting a solid car up and running around spring time, and if any of you have any doubts as to that, shove it up your drat arse.

I want a bad decision now so I don't make one later when I want to go fast and I don't know how much work goes into it.

Op you have problems with your brain.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

I enjoy the D and I don't care who knows. It's entertaining.

I prefer Wangan Midnight

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Reddit owns.

• Locked thread