Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Inzombiac posted:

I had the Super Soaker 2000 and that sunofabitch kicked like a mule a max pressure.

You only got like 3 shots but they struck fear across the park.

My little brother got this and he was so small he had to put the thing on the ground, lock his legs around the tank, and two hand the pump. Poor kid could barely hold the barrel level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I didn't have any of the fancy super soakers but I did con my parents into getting me an ultimator

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I loved my super soaker 60. It was silver with blue trim. In the winter (too cold for water fights) me and my brother would pretend they were pulse rifles and re-enact all the cool scenes from Aliens.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Anyone gave the super soaker mds?
That was the multi directional spray super soaker

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I had a crappy one that had two little nozzles and it rotated to fire a spiral stream. You didn't pull a trigger to fire it; instead, you pulled back on it like a piston to fire the water and spin the barrels if I remember right.

While I'm here, I remember this line toys called Supernaturals which all had these cool and gory holograms inside their chests of mummies and werewolves and such. Holograms don't seem to exist in toys like this anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYlvdyBVc_g

edit: My mistake; these were 80s toys.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 02:50 on Apr 17, 2024

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
https://twitter.com/CelGenStudios/status/1780439861029491016

Meet the floppy disk's big brother. :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003