Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Rolo posted:

The only 5 seconds my mother ever saw of South Park was Stan telling his parents to kiss his rear end. There went that.

The only five seconds my mother ever saw of South Park was the "Finger Bang" song at the end of one of the early season episodes. Upon seeing a bunch of kids singing "I wanna finger bang bang you every night, girl you like to finger bang and that's alright", the game was up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Hakkesshu posted:

That style of animation bugs me sometimes today, but in general the overall quality level of modern cartoons is way loving higher than it was in the 90s. It's funny you mention Ed, Edd and Eddy as the last cartoon to use cel animation, because WOW that show was a piece of poo poo.

I loved Ed, Edd, and Eddy *shrug* I thought it was pretty funny and me and one of my friends still use a quote from it to sarcastically describe how something smells. Then again, I was at the perfect age for it when it came out so :shrug:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Hi thread, dunno if this has been posted because I'm 3000 posts behind but this website is cool as gently caress

https://my90stv.com

It's a site that lets you watch only things from a certain year, or decade, from the 1950s through the 2000s filtered by year/decade and type of content you want. You can put it on shuffle and playlist mode and just let it run randomly through whatever decade you want. There's a few fun things on there like static filters and stuff that emulate analog OTA tv with antennas. I have this going on my second monitor a lot as background noise, def recommend checking it out