Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.
Pure Moods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZJSjrox_2s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.
I loved (and still love) Unsolved Mysteries. They scared me to death growing up. I recently re-watched some and find the aliens/D&D/ghosts very 90's. There was one murder that the show attributed to the "occult" that was related to Magic the Gathering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5h2x3G40to

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

ryonguy posted:

There's a reason Cinemax was called Skin-emax.

Speaking of Blue Nuit I lived far enough north in Ohio that we could get a Canadian channel to come in pretty good, especially at night. I was bored one night and happened to catch Lipstick On Your Collar which had a surprising amount of nudity for broadcast tv, at least compared to the states.

I was in the Appalachian part of Ohio, so we didn't get cable until I was in middle school. We spent summers at Lake Erie and would watch Who's the Boss/Married with Children in French and all the great shows Canada had to offer. Occasionally we could get the Toronto station in at home. Canada had better cartoons.

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

Grape Soda posted:

Trapper Keepers were banned according to my school district's supply list in the late 90s/early 00s. I never saw anyone get theirs taken away, but I still have no idea why they were banned.

Trapper Keepers were banned in my school too circa late 80's early 90's. Our teacher told us kids played with the velcro and that it was disruptive/made too much noise. Dumb.

I had one that was green and had hard rendered cubes and cones on it. Very futuristic.