Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bad Dog screensaver

Corduroy jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Anybody else remember On Cue? We had one in our mall in the late 90s, but I'm not finding much on the internet about them.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isn't there some website that goes over this, with pictures of crowd shots at malls and stuff as evidence?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember when my uncle got this in like 1996 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Ahead of its time in a way...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

“I got 4 bikes”: 2 Nickelodeon Super Toy Run winners reminisce 20 years later

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Vladimir Poutine posted:

It was weird how no one really noticed at the time that this song is about taking meth

He even says "crystal meth" in the drat song and it was never bleeped out. It always is now when I hear it, so apparently they figured it out at some point.

But seriously, everyone knew what crystal meth was, we talked about it in DARE, so how did that skip on by the censors?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The original Doug owned, I specifically recall the episode where Doug gets a new barber as being really good, and the liver and onions episode. I haven't gone back and watched any of that show as an adult though, let us know if it holds up!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A grill designed to use newspapers as fuel

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It's a one second shot in an episode from 1999, I don't think it was meant to be amazing or anything, just worth a chuckle for the bozos who took the time to tape the episode and pause their VCRs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I own one cd single (or did anyway), and it is very shameful...