Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Otana posted:

Those plus these

made you the coolest kid.

goatse trolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Caveman Cat posted:

Don't forget the scrawny dork's go-to look, the middle part. Bonus points if wearing one of those button down 'cut up a DBZ/Venom wall scroll and made a shirt out of it' shirts.

Also, behold the bowl cut's best case scenario.

I had a sweater just like that.

So 1996.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

WeX Majors posted:

Ya know, I heard Republica probably as much as anyone else who breathed in that whole decade, but this was the first time I had seen the video.
Is it a 90's thing for your video to give people seizures? Cause that shirt hurt to watch after a while.

it almost made me vomit. jesus christ.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

If the 80s were fueled by cocaine, then the 90s were fueled by... I don't know? Ecstasy? Slim Jims and Go-gurt?

Bill Clinton style arrogance