Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Streaming services generally suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

I live in Seattle so I see people with variations on the hipster Elaine look every day.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I have legit played that Cornershop song on the air when it was released, I wish I had my old aircheck tapes from then to amuse and horrify y'all.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I will never ever miss hauling those loving pieces of poo poo monitors ever, Im super happy with my light flatscreens thanks.
The worst offender was this large Goldstar tube tv that I just gave away so I wouldnt have to deal with moving it.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

FilthyImp posted:

I mean, poo poo, listening to Sixpence None The Richer reminds me of a definite 2 month span of 10th grade revolving around Phantom Menace and The Spy Who Shagged Me.

Sixpence just reminds me of my first girlfriend, she loved that band a lot. We still talk occasionally, but we were never really compatible honestly.
Heck that describes like all of my relationships lol.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
That dude's design is what terminally uncool people think is "raw and edgy".
Wait wait wait... how the gently caress do you ignite oxygen molecules inside someone's blood? That makes no loving sense.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Shatterstar shows up in Deadpool 2, and its pretty great.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Inzombiac posted:

My grandma had the flexible plastic kind except it was so stiff that you couldn't really type and she glued the fucker on.

I JUST WANNA PLAY KINGS QUEST GODDAMN IT
Ahem...
Kings Quest Collection on Steam
You still cannnnnn!!!

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Joel because of his terrible low energy prop comedy days.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I always thought the Paul McGann thing was one of thosr weird scifi tvmovies Fox kept putting out periodically, like White Dwarf.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0114926/

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

j.peeba posted:

H.P. gave a shoutout to the KLF in the end of the song as well: ”Respect to the man in the ice-cream van”

The KLF is a full on Illuminatus! reference, like Discordia and poo poo.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I read Illuminatus and the sequel a few times, theres totally a bit where the protagonist fucks a giant gold apple. Books great.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

dialhforhero posted:

What…uh…is shooting out of Beetlejuice’s…person?

Probably bugs or something, I think?

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I still have a working Zip disc with all of my old radio production stuff on it, was still good last time I checked it.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Dirk Cleftchin

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Space Mutiny is so dumb, I love it.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
We used to sell all thosr Elements Snapples at ths Blockbuster I worked at, literally one of ths last ones to stay open after the company folded.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
There were definetly shootings at the big mall in my hometown in Alaska, it was a real problem.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I can still mostly enjoy the Queen of the Darkness soundtrack Davis did, its fine.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I have this exact one, it was awesome for when I got bad carpal doing a hotel reservations job.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Nah just grab it off Blizzard's site along with Blackthorne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
That house looks like it's also part office, what a weird aesthetic.