Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

fartknocker posted:

Where's the Nintendo 64?

Up your butt and around the corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

mind the walrus posted:

It's like Mike Judge and John K are in an eternal competition to see who can be more irrelevant with their 90s animated refuse.

Replying to this year-old post because I'm petty. But the newest season of Beavis and Butthead is very very good. As good as the 2011 season and better than the original run. Admittedly though I haven't seen the newest film; my expectations are confused though, because like I said the newest season is great and very well-written, but I'm afraid it'll be like the Do America movie, which sucked absolute rear end.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Randallteal posted:

Mike Judge returning to B&B also hits different because he's made a bunch of really successful projects since then.

Which is just proof that he doesn't need to, isn't cashing in on this stupid TV nostalgia wave. It's more earnest, he wants to, which means he obviously cares enough about the show for it not to suck.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

When I was a kid I had a subscription to nickelodeon magazine but i didn't even know it. Every time it came in the mail i thought it was a mistake. Didn't say anything though because i didn't want them to stop coming, call it superstition. I remember loving those issues so much.

Anyway, I never even thought about all that till just now, and I realize since I didn't know any better I never thanked my grandma (whom I was living with at the time), so it makes sense why the magazines stopped coming after a year. I better call and thank her.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Neito posted:

They did a new attempt at LTV in 2013, not sure how it holds up (I've seen it around but haven't watched it).

I wonder if they were inspired by the 2011 Beavis and Butthead revival