Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Symbolic Butt posted:

if you're like in hawaii and you have an ukulele then you're fine and ok in my book

if you're brazilian and you import ukulele then you're an rear end in a top hat. there's a perfectly fine (and better sounding imo) similar traditional instrument. you can find it everywhere and it's way cheaper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQyE4RxxLQ "but eeeww samba, I don't want to play an instrument associated with poor people, I want to be that white american hipster that I was supposed to be"

god I hate people like that, it's like ukuleles are apple computers but way worse

what in the gently caress are you even talking about holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread