Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

Thank you for the kind words guys, Graedyn I'm glad to hear your kitty came through okay. Here is my dude, he was the sweetest floof monster I ever had the pleasure of meeting and will be sorely missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/jfjbzaJ.gifv

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

YAY I'M HELPING

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

"Nice catch, Blanco Nino! Too bad your rear end got saaaaaaaacked"

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

That's a pro tackle right there, sign that dog up for the NFL

Didn't even flinch before running that receiver down

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

What's going on there? Some kind of low flying cloud picks up a kid and drops him. Weather is weird.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I saw someone walking a Samoyed today, and now I want one badly.

LOOK AT THAT CUTE

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Octolady posted:

Hi guys, sorry to be a downer but my cat suddenly passed away this morning due to a severe reaction to anaesthesia during a routine dental check up. He was black and white and the best cat ever.

I'm completely at a loving loss, please post images of cute cats :(

Terrible news. I'm sorry.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Octolady posted:

Hi guys, sorry to be a downer but my cat suddenly passed away this morning due to a severe reaction to anaesthesia during a routine dental check up. He was black and white and the best cat ever.

I'm sorry :( I was inconsolable when I first lost a cat. It sucks, and I feel for you.

Here's my buddy James keeping my foot warm while he waits for dinner.

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

^
Dats a good cat

Have some kittens!

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Octolady posted:

Sorry to hear that—hope this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2fwlFsZss

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Oh. My. God.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It's like The Lost World, but adorable. :3:

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

I want to thank this thread for existing two weeks ago my buddy Khan had a upper respiratory infection so I took him into the vet got antibiotics and whatnot. A week later he started to have trouble breathing so they took X-ray and saw darkness in the lung and figured the infection had moved to his lungs so more drugs and over the weekend he stopped eating and had even more trouble breathing. I had to say goodbye to him on Monday and he almost looked exactly like the cat on the right except he had vertical white stripe on his nose with a little shorter hair.

I don't have a cute picture but I will share the cute story of how I became the proud father of three stray kittens. Fourteen years ago I was helping a friend close up a Regal Cinemas in my hometown on a rainy night. As we were taking the trash to the dump we started to hear a noise that I quickly realized were the sound of kittens. Their mother had put them in a storm drain under a loading dock to keep them safe from the rain and if I left them there they would probably be washed down into the sewer. I was able to reach two of them cause I'm a tall guy with long arms and there was a big enough opening for me to get to them. The third was deep back in there so I actually pulled the grate off the drain and had my friend grab the third. We tried to take them to the local SPCA but they would not guarantee they wouldn't have to euthanize them. So I ended up being a proud papa cat who let his kids sleep on his chest at night until they got to big all fit then they just took turns. It's been a good fourteen years with them and I will miss him greatly.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

I want to thank this thread for existing two weeks ago my buddy Khan had a upper respiratory infection so I took him into the vet got antibiotics and whatnot. A week later he started to have trouble breathing so they took X-ray and saw darkness in the lung and figured the infection had moved to his lungs so more drugs and over the weekend he stopped eating and had even more trouble breathing. I had to say goodbye to him on Monday and he almost looked exactly like the cat on the right except he had vertical white stripe on his nose with a little shorter hair.

I don't have a cute picture but I will share the cute story of how I became the proud father of three stray kittens. Fourteen years ago I was helping a friend close up a Regal Cinemas in my hometown on a rainy night. As we were taking the trash to the dump we started to hear a noise that I quickly realized were the sound of kittens. Their mother had put them in a storm drain under a loading dock to keep them safe from the rain and if I left them there they would probably be washed down into the sewer. I was able to reach two of them cause I'm a tall guy with long arms and there was a big enough opening for me to get to them. The third was deep back in there so I actually pulled the grate off the drain and had my friend grab the third. We tried to take them to the local SPCA but they would not guarantee they wouldn't have to euthanize them. So I ended up being a proud papa cat who let his kids sleep on his chest at night until they got to big all fit then they just took turns. It's been a good fourteen years with them and I will miss him greatly.

You did a big good, man. :3:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

This needs sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyKVWqxXWM

Thlurp thlurp thlrup

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
I like it when a cat's reaction to some inanimate object is to hit it.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImprobableDeficientItalianbrownbear-mobile.mp4

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

That's a wonderful story, I'm sorry for your loss :(

Here are 2 very different kitties enjoying cuddles

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Crocsposting from the weird news thread

Also, I wanna go here

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Here is Jess being elegant.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Choco1980 posted:

I love how little puppies handle this, where they just stop and sit and look at you expectantly like "well, I'm out of energy, you better pick me up!"

It works on me.

KilroyWasHere
Oct 22, 2005
Have some Spotty Gigglehounds!

And a classic video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNCwmax8cs

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

McDragon posted:

It's like The Lost World, but adorable. :3:

Good to know that if there's ever a small lizard uprising, I can distract them with delicious fruits to escape

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

It's like every conversation I ever had with my cat.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

http://i.imgur.com/oLbdW5M.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/FlfilUb.gifv

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice

Dog-a-pult?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Angrymog posted:

Here is Jess being elegant.

They made a board game out of Portal? :psyduck:

... how is it?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My Lovely Horse posted:

They made a board game out of Portal? :psyduck:

... how is it?

Interesting enough. You play AIs with a test centre. Board changes each turn - the boards represents rooms in the test centre, and at the end of each person's go, one of them is flipped over and sent back to the start of the board. This destroys anything in it, but rewards the flipping player. You have to balance losing your test subjects with acquiring cake.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

FouRPlaY posted:

It's like every conversation I ever had with my cat.

In my head I named it lifewithCharlotteCat.gif. She cannot keep her hands to herself.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I can't tell if that dog is being mean or just think he's helping.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Human clearly wants that rope, but it's stuck on something.

EDIT: good dog

flavor.flv has a new favorite as of 15:00 on Mar 18, 2016

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkq2Ui1Yno

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Butterscotch has been re-homed!

Well, to a new thread.

We still have him.

He's doing great. He's continuing to lose weight and is on track to healthy kitty status.

But for any and all Butternews, from here on out, please check out: Butterscotch N' Pals - Fostercare Megathread

If something is worthy of a cross post, I may throw it back here.

Chili has a new favorite as of 15:42 on Mar 18, 2016

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Chili posted:

Butterscotch has been re-homed!

Well, to a new thread.

:froggonk: Don't do that, please, my heart nearly stopped.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Chili posted:

If something is worthy of a cross post, I may throw it back here.

You had better :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

I started feeling guilty making butterposts.

I mean I posted one tiny little thing about how it's hard to contain his butterpoops and there was nearly a page long discussion about plus sized litter boxes.

There's a lot of other cute out there!

• Locked thread