Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Do your cats break tables in real life, too? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Please don't feed it after midnight! :ohdear:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Take a look at this jerk-rear end tortoise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4thJnyiEXc

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

off_kilter posted:

Here is a fatty fat marmot eating a cracker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=681jBBjRyq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgtoiErtOY

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

To be fair, the Americas got screwed when it comes to possums.

Like...yeah, they CAN be cute, but they can also be scary and mean looking.

Australia's possums are basically an even cuter version squirrels:

I will never get tired of that picture. At some point in our lives, we are ALL that possum who ate too many sweets. :3:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Don't lie to me; this is a baby version of that blue elephant guy in Jabba's palace, isn't it?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Pharnakes posted:

What is the machine spitting out the rice doing exactly?

...spitting out rice?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

A man in England had kept the same cell contract for 10 years, with the same voicemail greeting, because it was of his late wife.
Virgin Mobile did some sort of back-end upgrade, and it ended up deleting the voicemail.

So they had 10 engineers work to recover it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY7gSAYAf8s

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

They've developed fully automatic, armor piercing adorabullets.
And its seriously effective against pumpkins.

I'm convinced red pandas are just drunk raccoons.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Look at that angry face. :3:

Someone please find the witch who has turned Nick Offerman into a cat and ask her nicely to undo the curse, TIA.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sea-dog meets land dog. :3:

...Or should I say land-sea-dog?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Lotron posted:

2001 Space Odyssey reboot looking fresh.

2001 Space OTTERsey. :colbert:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I'm really excited about the sequel to The Last of Us. :3:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That is the least pissed off Pallas Cat I've ever seen.

What about this guy?

:iamafag:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Otter: 1
Otterbox: 0
http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Otter-at-Red-River-Zoo-Destroys-OtterBox-Protected-Phone-302948721.html

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Dog loves boating. Dog hates life jacket. The struggle is real.

http://i.imgur.com/XGs6xvU.gifv

That reminds me, can someone post the picture of a puppy in service dog training who just flops over when his vest/cape is put on?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

But that one's a bird? :confused:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Guy is amused by a lot of birds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr_YIWAbwNI

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I...wha...HOW?!

Ok, I understand low mass and high surface area = slower terminal velocity, but seriously, how do those things survive?!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

A couple weeks ago I applied to adopt a rescue dog.

They conducted a home visit last weekend and informed me I was approved.

Now I get to be this dork's human:

So noble:

So majestic:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

What kind of cute and good doggie is he?

He's a dachshund. They call his size a "'tweenie" because he's between a mini and a standard.

I get to pick him up Saturday. So much wiggliness will ensue.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

As an update to my post earlier, I present Chester:

Named, of course, after our 21st president, Chester A. Arthur.

He is a doof:

He is also a sleepy doof:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

endolithic posted:

Geoffrey's Cat!

Where does Geoffrey live, and will he let me pet his kitten?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Dis guy:

Edit: sorry, phone posting.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 23:33 on Sep 23, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

After finding out out it's a lady-dog, I can unsee the witch from Black Crystal:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Well, that's it, people. We have achieved peak derg.

Our work is done here, shut er down.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Baby Tasmanian Devils:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWwUAsPZ1_Y

Cute, but ornery.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Moose King posted:

This is Ozzy sleeping.

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I might be late, but I heard someone wanted pics of my wiener?

Initially, Chester (wiener) and Denver (tiny devil) did not get along:

But they've since found out they have lots in common:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sometimes it's hard to get Chester out of bed in the mornings:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Welp, a sheer coincidence of my GF having to drive her mother back home (almost 3 hours one way) and a Craigslist post for a town in the same area resulted in this:

Cleocatra aka Cleo aka Miss Cleo

She's constantly moving, that's about as non-blurry as she gets.

The other cat mostly doesn't care about her, but my word, our dog (dachshund) is obsessed with her, and not always in a good way. He'll follow her around, maybe lick her from time to time...and frequently snorf her entire ear in his mouth...and then sometimes plays a little rough, and at least twice we've caught him trying to "mount" her. :(

Hopefully he'll get the idea that that is NOT ok.

(I tried to get pictures of new kitty and dog together, but it's like they sense when the camera is about to take a picture and make it come out crappy.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Here they are looking at...something. The other cat, I think.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

drat, hell of a lot smarter than my wiener:

Here he is looking sad just because .

I don't even know what this is.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ok, now someone give it the ol' Dark Souls "You Died"/GTA "Wasted" treatment.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

pookel posted:

There's a bunch of YouTube videos with that premise. I liked this series, where American kids try foods from around the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjeaHe7GkY

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

It was really cold last night, so we put two coats on Chester:

He did not care for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

"They dug up the flowers, mulch everywhere, they didn't even TOUCH the lawn.

A++++ would hire again. :3:"

• Locked thread