Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Neurion posted:

Here are some lovely cellphone pictures of Daisy, my unknown beagle mix.

What you've got there is a purebread North American Brown Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I'm the very satisfying 'thunk' at the end, presumably before mom rushes over to pick up crying babby.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ms Boods posted:

Ages ago someone put up the link for the Tiny Kittens livestream, and I've been following it for weeks. The original kittens have been adopted out, I think, but four other kittens were introduced a few weeks ago. It's those four that I check in with to see every day.

Anyway, they have a pretty good selection of toys that the shelter rotates, and some they love more than others, including what looks like a felt flower pot, a castle made out of cardboard, and a tiny camping tent:

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/eve/videos/92785001 (about 1'30" seconds of archived kitten mayhem)

The zoomies are real and they will get you :kimchi:

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Triskelli posted:

Look at this weird cat.

His name is Tribble.

See if you can guess why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSxXGCUqra4

:f5h::f5: im dead

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zortzico posted:

When I was meeting the breeder for the first time and met the litter of Corgi pups, it took all my effort to not climb into the little kiddy pool they were contained in. I thought it was going to be a tough choice, but after petting and playing with a bunch of them, one managed to successfully climb out of the pool and came back over to me. He chose me, so I chose him.

Now I get to come home to this guy after work :D

lookit dat smug fucker he knows he got it good

• Locked thread