Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Here is my sunlit cat:

I read this as 'Here is my unlimited cat.'

Either way. Very cute :witch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Thank you for the Frankie update. What an amazing time we are living in where we can look at a picture of a cat on the Internet and remember exactly how grumbly and weird that cat sounds! I'm not being facetious. It's really remarkable!

Who is ready for national cat day tomorrow?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Tjadeth posted:

This post made me go look up a Gandalf-cat I saw earlier to make sure it wasn't yours (it wasn't)

Wireless cat.
Also, cute cat, not so sure about the owner...dumb owner, cute cat.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Very cute. Also, the girl with the guitar and cat are cute.
Everything is adorable!
Let's see some weirdos, please. Like a cute crab or something, please.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Random Number posted:

That little girl looking at the ice cream grew up to be that other girl having an existential crisis over a supremely delicious liking pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Chili posted:

So as some of you may recall the decision to keep Butterscotch is being based on the feasibility of working with foster kittens while we have him.

Guess What?!

Chili and Katdicks' House O' Fosters is back in business!

We got our hands on two brand new kitties, and we got to name them!

Meet:

:toot: Finn!

And

:toot: Rey!

They're only 9 weeks old, and we'll likely only have them for a week or so. Our goals with them is to help them put on a little weight and socialize them a bit. As it is now Finn is, true to his name, very excited about everything and bumbles around the whole room. He's got a hell of a purr on him. Rey is definitely the more subdued of the two but is still very sweet and once you grab her she's a glutton for rubs.

It's really hard getting video/picture of these little black burs, everything just comes out looking like a Miyazaki short. We've never had entirely black kitties, if anyone has any tips on getting good shots of them, let us know! These two are so sweet!

We'll keep you all updated!

:neckbeard: Finn and Rey! :neckbeard:

Oh and Butterscotch is highly interested in them, either because he's sweet or he thinks they will taste sweet. We're keeping them sequestered for the time being.

Pretty cute kitties ya got there, if I do say so myself!

• Locked thread