Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Let's keep the streak going - who doesn't love capybaras?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Behold a daring and cunning thief!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Dove from Above posted:

Coming in a bit late, look at this cloud shaped like a pony!

In response, have many clouds shaped like bunnies!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

FEELS A BIT HUMID TODAY, INNIT?

Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine what would happen to those poor beasts on a humid day!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

drrockso20 posted:

Also that Gator pic reminds me of an image set I saw on Tumblr of a female Godzilla carrying 10 or so babies around a city in a sort of "take your kids to work day" kind of thing, and it's the most adorable thing ever, if someone else doesn't post it first I'll have to once I can use my laptop again

Got you covered!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Oh my gosh, that bunny looks so darn confused!

(My personal favorite bunny picture!)

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

cash crab posted:

That puffy little neckmeats that rabbits get kills me.

That is their dewlap! It can be very luxurious.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Birb Katter posted:

I guess you could describe Australian policy as a sexy wombat stuck on the back of a tortoise. It tries to run back to a time when it was relevant but the turtle marches on in the other direction.

I think that might be a Rock Hyrax! They are also excellent at carrying smaller animals.

And they have tusks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

The Zombie Guy posted:

Cute thread, I need your help.

There's an animal video I saw here somewhere that had a small critter that looked sort of like a little prairie dog. It lived in rocky areas, and liked to "roar", even though it's roars sounded like adorable squeaks.

I can't remember what the little guys are called, but I'm hoping this rings a bell for somebody.

The Grasshopper Mouse?

• Locked thread