Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graedyn
Feb 21, 2009

Wedge Regret

drrockso20 posted:

To me at least they look like what you'd get mixing a regular dog with a horse and a shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graedyn
Feb 21, 2009

Wedge Regret

Octolady posted:

Hi guys, sorry to be a downer but my cat suddenly passed away this morning due to a severe reaction to anaesthesia during a routine dental check up. He was black and white and the best cat ever.

I'm completely at a loving loss, please post images of cute cats :(

Oh man, Octolady. I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to help you feel better. It's just so hard to deal with when something so ordinary ends so badly.

I almost lost my little Emma last August when I had her in for routine spay. Dropped her off and half an hour after I got home they called to tell me she had stopped breathing due to a bad reaction to the induction drugs (ketamine and valium). She was comatose, intubated because she wasn't breathing on her own, and her pupils were fixed and dilated. My vet was somehow able to pull her out of it, although it appeared for the first couple of days she may be deaf, partially blind, and neurologically impaired. She was miraculously back to normal within a few days. Her brother, who was taken in at the same time, came through just fine although possibly because the vet used a different induction protocol. If I any decent computer know-how at all, I'd post their pics but hell, I'm lucky I can post a message. Sending you a huge internet hug.

• Locked thread