Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
This is our new cat... Khaleesi, a 1 years old and a half female from the shelter.

She purrs the second we touch her and she follow us in every room!

The pictures were taken the same day that we took her home.

(no she is not dead on that one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Mine is totally not grumpy... A cute little face always wanting to play or be petted.

You know you want to scrub that belly!

:3:

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

-CHA posted:

Took a trip to the Granby Zoo in Quebec.

Didn't know that they have red panda there. I'll need to go back there soon! :)

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Buzkashi posted:

I want these dogs to have a buddy-cop show together.

The small one would be like "I'm too old for this, I've 3 days left before retiring."

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
My cat is hypnotized by a chant in Halo 5... Before I recorded, she was fixing the screen for a good minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjvSk74Sk-o

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Draw me like one of your french cats

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Waifu pillow equivalent for lizards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry but this is a sad sad news :(

A garden center in my town (Quebec City, Quebec, Canada) burned in the sunday-monday night. So, no human life lost but...

It happened at the same time of some seasonal educational activities for kids.

1 - "Papillons en fête": They had a big greenhouse with thousands of butterflies roaming freely, that you can visit and let them go on you.

2 - "Educazoo": A business with more than 75 species of exotic animal. They educate, showing people that rats, snakes, lizards, mices, rats, ferets (and so on) are cute and cool and not to be feared of.

This is the news of the fire:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-fire-4-alarm-garden-1.3478755

quote:

About 140 animals died in the fire. Firefighters were able to save four.

:( And all the butterflies died too.

The animals weren't assurance covered...

I don't know if I can post this kind of thing here but the "Educazoo" business has an emergency GoFundMe to get back on their feet

https://www.gofundme.com/w8tagvrg

Here's some pictures of their animals... some of them died in that fire :( Let's have a last smile with them...

(I am not affiliated with the garden center that burned or the Educazoo business. Sorry for my English)

• Locked thread