Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sizone posted:

an image I'm not quoting

Go gently caress yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

tehloki posted:

i think the silly flat dog is cute

but it is very boring to post about whether or not something in the thread is cute

you should report images that you don't think are cute so those reports can be laughed at in the stupid reports thread

at least you would be contributing content that way

Yeah man, a dead dog hanging in a butchershop is super cute. Good to know.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Decoy Badger posted:

Man hides in box, jumps out and dances with strangers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-JDfR8x55E

I love this sort of prank. Nobody gets harassed or hurt and everybody has a good time :3:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Blue Footed Booby posted:

This is what I do. I figure they're predators, so either there's things to eat that I like having around less than spiders, or the problem will solve itself.

Pretty much. There's a spider that usually has a web up in the top corner of the back doorway to the house and one on the front porch too. I don't bother them and they doesn't bother me. Hell, 99% of the time when I do find a bug or spider in my room I catch it and throw it outside. I don't know why but for some reason I feel bad killing bugs in my room (except house centipedes, those are literally demons.)

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Gonna cross-quote this from the Schadenfreude thread because I think this is absolutely adorable.

Carbon dioxide posted:

So, the Schadenfreude thread isn't interested in my earlier post about BETTER competition robots?

In that case, watch some WORSE robots. It's a contest of the crappiest robots made by 'technologically challenged' people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ivFpsmEVQ

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Kimmalah posted:

They're cute in this context but most of the time when I see them they're either dead on the road or hissing at me from a tree. The adults also have some nasty looking teeth and claws.

For me I can never find raccoons or possums cute. Having grown up on a farm and having dealt with them first hand many times I only see awful, evil snarling monsters

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

AstroWhale posted:

So oily and wrinkly. Get a new cat:

Reminds me of one of my favorite craigslist posts.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Bernese Mountain Dogs are the biggest and dopiest animals ever. We have a fat one that's probably around 10 years old now. She's getting up there in age and has trouble getting around sometimes but every time she gets out in the snow she goes absolutely insane and rolls around in it, totally forgetting how old she really is.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Alteisen posted:

His reaction is just so earnest when they tell him that 10 people where working on it.

He could have been told he won the lottery and I don't think he would have looked so excited/happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

The definition of :smugcat: (Why isn't this an emote?)

• Locked thread