Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Tracula posted:

Pretty much. There's a spider that usually has a web up in the top corner of the back doorway to the house and one on the front porch too. I don't bother them and they doesn't bother me. Hell, 99% of the time when I do find a bug or spider in my room I catch it and throw it outside. I don't know why but for some reason I feel bad killing bugs in my room (except house centipedes, those are literally demons.)

Hi, me! I scream as I suck them up with a vacuum cleaner! :sparkles:

Octopus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My cat brought one of the 13-striped variety home and my mum nursed it back to health. They're apparently difficult to reintroduce to colonies, so she has a ground squirrel pet now. It rings a bell when it wants treats and to be petted.

Looks like this, 'cept dumpling-shaped 'cause it's fat and loves pancakes:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Animal hugs!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I will sleep in broad sunlight,
I will sleep at greatest heights.
I will sleep here, I will sleep there.
I will just sleep anywhere.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ten years ago, my mother was tasked with watching over kittens whose owner's didn't give a poo poo. One had her eye sealed shut with herpes for two months. My mother ended up forcing the eye open, treating it with boric acid, a prescription topical and by feeding her L-lysine. So she went from this:

To this:

Her name is Shelly Belle and she still lives in my parents' farmhouse with two of her siblings, whom we also kept for similar health problems. She's an entirely useless cat who can't hunt and never learned to use her claws. She can only floof in defense. But she butterfly kisses and makes high-pitched happy sounds while napping, so :3:.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

cash crab posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE LIKE THIS

????

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Dogs tend to be "I want _____!" and cats tend to be more "You should know what I want, when I want it and how much of it I want."

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bobby Digital posted:

Everything, all the time, all of it.

Unless it's belly rubs. There's a threshold somewhere between good and murder.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Chili posted:

We're back!

Jigglescotch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-CJMPtyl4

And in case he's not looking quite as buttery it's because...

HE'S DOWN TO 24 POUNDS!

Still has a ways to go but he's now lost 6 pounds!

You got a rough n' tumble cat there. Those are the best. :3:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

So chill even crocodiles wanna hang out.

I enjoy the fact that capys have persevered through the brutality of nature with the power of friendship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Progression of cat:

• Locked thread