Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

khajiit would not like to be held much longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

look at this sea slug oh my god

thats a Moomin

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KennyMan666 posted:

^ He clearly had some very important papers to sign.

Also, PUPPY

http://i.imgur.com/KTBZCRA.webm

he's bouncin :3:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

No sure exactly watcha mean by this but to 17 year old me it was hilarious. It sentences that are hilarious without the context like "Don't let John McCain outside until he's had his cat ear medicine" and "John McCain can't come in the living room today - he has diarrhea"

was Cowboy Dan a major player in the cowboy scene?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

name them all Guillaume

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

There's footage out there of a very young Paige getting an autograph from Lita while bawling her eyes out, and she's one of the top women in the company now. I can't post it right now but cool gals :3:

it was AJ Lee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Joey Ryan committed to being the most viral wrestler (in so many ways)

• Locked thread