Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Thread needs more seal pics. Also, big floppy dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Thread needs more seal pics. Also, big floppy dogs.

My request has not been met. Allow me to contribute a little with sealspam.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

This post pleases me.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

I love how birds just kinda turn off when you put them in the dark. A hat over their head, a cover over their cage, anything. Just, "Oh it must be night-time now, I suppose."

Doesn't really make sense with owls, though, does it?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Chainsaw McGee posted:

Real talk, this orangutan is being examined because he got shot, but (probably because of the drugs) he looks pretty chill about it.

Man, that is one huge orang.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Thread needs more big floppy dogs.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

CherryCola posted:

Hello friends, I just had my heart super broken today. May I request some adorable farm animals?

I come bearing sleepy ponies.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Irisi posted:

Having very recently been in a field with some Shetland ponies (one shoved me into a peat stream when I gave his brother an apple slice, just out of sheer bad-tempered spite!), I can assure you that the instant you try to use that pony belly as a pillow, the evil little bugger will immediately bite the poo poo out of you.

I mean, he'll do it in a cute, fuzzy sort of way, but you'll still have bits chomped off you.

I took that picture. I cuddled one of those ponies. It worked out remarkably well.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Well, this appears to double as the 'post your pets' thread, so I figure I might as well picspam our resident beastie:

She's never been very bright, and is getting a bit old and leaky, but on the plus side, she's much more appreciative of a good cuddle these days.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Gay marriage just got approved by the US Supreme Court. That seems like a good source of cute pics.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Gay marriage just got approved by the US Supreme Court. That seems like a good source of cute pics.

I hit the motherlode.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

can't move

send help

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

On my walk to work I saw this note on the ground near a freeway onramp.

So just how much neurotoxin was in that package?

On topic, I request more seal pics/videos/whatever, because seals are the best. That video of those elephant seal pups deciding that TV presenter needed a cuddle was pure :kimchi:.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Anoia posted:

But what kind of dog sounds like Brian Blessed, I wonder?

I vote Tibetan mastiff.

Sadly, I'm phone posting, so I can't link pics, but a Google image search will enhance your life.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Keeshhound posted:

Are you sure that one isn't some kind of dog-lion crossbreed? So fuzzy. :3:

Prepare to become even less sure.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Our old, leaky cat has jaw cancer and isn't doing well, and we recently found out that one of my aunt and uncle's beloved cocker spaniels has the same. Requesting pics of seals and/or big floppy dogs.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

Im pretty sure this dog was a general during WWI

Certainly had the right amount of brainpower to qualify.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Sorry not sorry.

I love how from the side ducks are always these light-hearted looking goofs with chubby cheeks, but from the front? Nothing but death glare.

Content:
Girl plays with large "dog"

Goddamn, I thought wolves were way smaller than that.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Crufts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Alder posted:

Polar bears

That bear knows something we don't.

• Locked thread