Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

FutonForensic posted:

With the number of videos mugomogo puts out and and the number of views each one gets, I wouldn't be surprised if recording cat videos was his or her day job!

What a life :allears:

Speaking of cute Japanese videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoPAiSlDTyJvDh68fDkwiKQ

This channel posts videos from a Japanese zoo I believe, and it's more often than not cute animals playing around. They have red pandas. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

IslamoNazi posted:

Those vacuum tube deliver systems are rubbish compared to this way of getting paperwork around the office.

Seems like a great way to deliver lab results.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My browser loads just fine. Stop using terrible browsers :colbert:

Not everyone's bandwidth agrees with a 24 meg gif loading all the time.

VV: My internet is indeed garbage, so... Still counts as "not everyone" :v:

Serperoth has a new favorite as of 15:49 on Feb 21, 2015

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I know it's cute and all, but I feel I should post this link about how bad cub petting is. http://bigcatawareness.tumblr.com/tagged/cub+petting

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

kinmik posted:

When I visited the animal sanctuary close by, they actually had a skunk out like this, but he had a little place he could hide away from people. We weren't even allowed to touch him. Now I don't know what to think. :smith:

I'm far from an expert, but if you weren't even allowed to touch him, that's pretty good. The problem with cub petting as I understand it is (like people have posted) that people constantly touching them and waking them up, and the separation.

The tumblr I linked is good at answering questions, so if you're curious you can shoot them one and see what they think. :)

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Smoking Crow posted:

It's have to be at 4 am

That's when he's clanging and banging

Then you could have some of rock's world famous pancakes

I would go to the gym 7 days a week at 4am if The Rock would be there too.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

McDragon posted:

I'm just going to assume this person does not own any goats and this one just randomly decided to gatecrash goatcrash

That's not a far-fetched assumption. Also took the liberty of helping your post.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Irradiation posted:

This Instagram is a whole treasure trove of can't handle.

https://instagram.com/blackjaguarwhitetiger/

I don't want to be a dick, but BJWT isn't a very good place. http://bigcatawareness.tumblr.com/tagged/black-jaguar-white-tiger-foundation

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

So a huge Magic event is going on right now, three smaller events in Utrecht, Vegas and Chiba.

The official Magic: The Gathering Facebook page posted:

"In 2011, I travelled to my judge my first Grand Prix outside of the UK, in Amsterdam - and while I was there I met my now-partner. Neither of us had met another gay judge before, but we got along wonderfully and a relationship quickly blossomed. Earlier this year I left the UK for good, as we began living together in Amsterdam. We're both heavily involved in judge program, so are looking forward to travelling to many more events around the world together in the future.

The frog we're posing with is an "opkikker" - the mascot of a charitable foundation here in the Netherlands that gives chronically ill children and their families a "day off from being sick", to just have fun. It's a cause we're both very passionate about, and we recently organised a Magic tournament in support of the foundation. This raised €2300, more than enough to run a full day of activities for many children and families."

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Are Tigons able to reproduce? What happens if you breed a Tigon and a Liger?

Bad genetics, similar to Tigons and Ligers in the first place.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Mizuti posted:

Since we're on a bird tangent, I may as well share these gifs I made.

This birb is me, when I get up and try to get the sleep out of my eyes.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Catpybara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

That's a Stellar cat and you're good folks for taking her in. :3:

• Locked thread