Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Seeing this pic made me do a gasp like Olivia here. It's like a stuffed toy, it's too cute, cripes. :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Dogges are semi-solid.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I hope that cat is named Billy Connolly.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Choco1980 posted:

This thread is still for uplifting as well as cute stuff right?

Because it's just been announced that they've successfully transplanted rats with lab-grown kidneys.

This is huge. huge.

I read the article and started hyperventilating. I told my mom and she started crying. This is huge, you guys.

Thanks for this.

I sent this to my mom, who has Poly-Cystic Kidney Disease (don't wiki this if you're squeamish) and received a donor kidney last August. It was kind of old hat for her as 4 of her 5 brothers and sisters (my aunts and uncles) received kidneys before her due to PCKD. I'm interested to see how she reacts to the news because I've got PCKD and it's likely my sister does too but we're, hopefully, decades away from needing transplants. This'll be good news for that side of the family!

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

muscles like this? posted:

Someone should post corgi crossbreeds where they all have corgi bodies but their other breed heads.

Okay!

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
You're not thinking big enough for Butterscotch. He's a big cat. Big cats don't need residential litter boxes, they need something more... industrial. We had some pretty fat cats growing up and my dad re-purposed a concrete mixing tub as a litter box. They come in different sizes but are usually only 6 inches tall, so most cats can step into it, and 10 gallons of sand/litter isn't going to be moved by anything under 50 pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Safari Disco Lion posted:

There needs to be more slow pans of ridiculously happy dogs and puppies in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIW7hYXDLA

That dog is happy, I promise, but I understand if the expression is hard to read for some.

• Locked thread